We are looking for one kind, energetic and motivated person to work in our design and production studio in Wedgewood-Houston nieghborhood in downtown Nashville.
A positive attitude and eagerness to learn, and extreme attention to detail is a must. If you find yourself skipping steps to get something done, this is probably not the job for you. No experience necessary. We will teach you everything you need to know!
Production Assistant Description
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Production of our Aviator Mugs, coasters, flasks, and small accessories
- Cutting, punching, and handling whole hides of leather
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- A keen attention to detail
- Keep work area clean
- Help clean studio at end of shift
- We prefer someone who can come in 3-4 days a week. (M-F) Shifts are typically from 10 or 11 - 5, or 1-5 or 6, depending on your availability.
Production shifts are flexible based on your schedule. Regular studio hours are 10-6 M-F. We are looking for our production employees to work at least 3-5 hour shifts. We expect all employees to work the same shift days and times every week, but can be flexible based on needs. You would be working directly with the owners daily. The environment is calm and enjoyable.
Start Date: ASAP.
Fill out our quick application below!